Thursday, May 11, 2006

updates

***Dentist Update***
I went to the dentist this afternoon after dreading it all day. The dentist seemed impressed by my hole and confirmed that it was not a cavity hole but a natural crevasse. I was so scared of getting it drilled because I have never had to have a tooth drilled before and I have heard that it is very unpleasant. Actually, it was no big deal. The dentist just poked around at the hole a little bit to make sure it was okay and then slapped some epoxy in there and $200 later I was on my way. No drilling. I feel really good about my new filling.


***Teacher Appreciation Update***
I bought three boxes of See’s Candies Nuts and Chews for the three other members of the special education department. Tonight I am working on writing really nice thank-you notes to go with the candy so they know how much I appreciate them. I think that See’s Candies are way better than a pace message.

***Prom Update***
Prom fever is in the air. The teachers are especially excited about this prom. 80 students bought tickets and 40 teachers bought tickets. Did you have a 2:1 student to teacher ratio at your prom? The prom is themed “masquerade”. The math department (Joe, Alex, and Dan) went over to the costume store in Torrance to buy masks and I entrusted them to pick one for me. Would you trust three male math teachers to pick out a mask for you? I am excited to see what they picked out.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?