Thursday, May 11, 2006

testing


Today is California Standards Test testing. Do you remember taking long boring standardized tests? I do. I remember them being really awful. Proctoring them is almost as bad as taking them. The difference is that when proctoring them you can play on the internet but it is still really boring.

I am proctoring special ed. kids, so I try to make it as painless as possible. I get them breakfast and drinks and candy. I also give them breaks and lead them in stretching exercises while playing loud music. Maybe this is not the best way to give a test but it does keep them from falling asleep (mostly).

Today is the dreaded dentist appointment. Oh gosh.

Comments:
Mid-test calisthenics is just what they need to improve their scores. Why didn't my high school teachers think of that?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?