Wednesday, May 24, 2006

experiment

Dear Vons,

I was excited to try your online shopping and delivery service because I dislike grocery shopping. I am looking forward to trying the service again after you get some of the kinks worked out. I personally experienced the following kinks:

  1. Delivery was an hour later than the window (window was 5-7, groceries were delivered at 8)
  2. Dish soap was squished and thus exploded over all the other groceries in the bag creating a sticky mess.
  3. The vegetarian rice I carefully ordered was replaced with chicken rice (I’ll have to give it away since I am a vegetarian).
  4. I received cheese that I did not order and did not pay for (it’s okay, I’ll eat it anyway).

I hope this information helps you improve your processes.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Hayden
Order #: 25614


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?