Tuesday, May 02, 2006

dress needed

I went to the gym today and climbed that 5.10c that I couldn’t do last Monday, which was nice.

Today was the first day back to work after a few days off with the trip to Texas over the weekend. Going back to work is always hard, but today went well. I did some meetings, did some assessments, talked to some parents, and taught my classes. This next couple of weeks is going to be hard because I have my dumb health for teachers class this weekend.

The big thing coming up soon is the prom, which is two Fridays from now. Due to circumstances described in other blog entries, I have no dress and the mere thought of shopping for one is awful. *sigh*

Mommy, sewing me into the nightmare dress.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?