Wednesday, May 03, 2006

chores and errands

Today I had to take care of several chores and errands. First I went to the mall to return the Anne Taylor dress. I told the employee the story of the zipper and the wedding and she was satisfyingly appalled and apologetic. I want the dress because I want to wear it to prom and any other formal occasions coming up, but they didn’t have any in my size, so I ordered it.

Next I went to the bank to deposit the $3,500 worth of paychecks that I have been negligent in depositing for the past month.

After that, I went over to Old Navy to use the $25 gift card Mommy gave me in Texas and got some new climbing pants.

Finally, I headed to Trader Joe’s for some much needed groceries. I dislike grocery shopping and do it as seldom as possible. I can get away with only going once a month or so. I challenge myself to spend as much money as possible and usually average about $200. I try to buy like, 4 boxes of granola bars, 6 boxes of cereal, 12 cans of soup, etc. to stock up.


Comments:
I also grocery shop about once per month. However, I try to spend as little as possible, but at the end of the month, the dinner possibilities get unusual.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?