Wednesday, April 19, 2006

wedding preparations

I found a dress at Anne Taylor. It is not perfect, but I’ll do. I just picked the first dress that mostly fit and looked okay and was black (to match the shoes I already have).

I also got a hair cut. She took about ½ inch off the bottom and I think it looks a lot better. It had started to get really straggly at the ends. The hair cutter lady even exclaimed, “Wow, how long has it been since you got your hair cut?!”, which made me feel a little embarrassed, like I have been abusing and neglecting my hair and someone should call the department of hair and human services on me. Actually, it has been over two years since my last hair-cut, but I didn’t admit that to the lady.

Comments:
If I waited two years between cuts, I'd look like Tom Hanks in 'Castaway'
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?