Thursday, April 06, 2006

home sick

I was out of work sick today. I was up until 2:00 AM, coughing, I hope this isn’t another Bronchitis, I don’t think I could stand it.

I was a boring day. I like staying home if I have planned it and things to do, but hate staying home sick, it seems like such a waste. I did use the time to get several chores done.

#1 Dropped off my application to CSULB (although I have been a student there for the past year, red tape required me to completely reapply to the university for my level II credential)


#2 Bought a new toothbrush and a new collar for Schataje

#3 Packed up much of my “cookware” (baking pans, casserole dishes, etc.)

#4 Downloaded a bunch of music for my IPOD, for example:
a. Shine – Collective Soul
b. Nothin’ but a G Thang – Snoop
c. Wannabe – Spice Girls
d. Summer in the City – Lovin’ Spoonful
e. Desperado – The Eagles
f. Many more

#5 Took some pictures of the animals (see below)

#6 Wacthed multiple espisodes of Sell This House, Move This House, and Flip This House

What a day!



Comments:
Those are some nice pictures!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?