Tuesday, April 18, 2006

4018 Tilde Ave = Animal Farm

Another day with nothing in particular to do. I watched two episodes of Sopranos (which I have free on demand because I have digital cable and a special promotion).

I have been working on lesson plans for summer school. I am planning to teach Animal Farm and am trying to make the curriculum accessible for all students regardless of ability level, because after all, all students are equal but some students are more equal than others.

Here are some pictures I took of the animals today.

"Four Legs good, two legs bad."

"Ugly Doggie is watching you"


Comments:
All blog posts are equal, but some posts are more equal than others. Espescially ones with pictures of Tala.

My 2nd favorite quote is the last phrase: "The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?