Monday, March 06, 2006

work

Things have been thoroughly crazy at work recently because of the impending Joshua Tree Trip (I am trip leader), my Sacramento trip, my school’s reaccredidation (which I am on the leadership team for) and regular IEPs and teaching. Despite working 10-12 hour days, I am still not able to get everything done.

In such a climate, I am not surprised that I forgot to pay the rent. I am in a bit of a pickle now. Should I call up the landlord and make some lame excuse (i.e.: “Oh I thought we were paying on the 15th of the month now!!!”), should I just pay now and pretend like it was on time, or should I wait till he says something and then act like, “Oh, you didn’t get it!? I sent it WEEKS ago!!!”?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?