Wednesday, March 29, 2006

work at home

I did not go to work today. I took the day off and took care of stuff at home. I went to the grocery store (for the first time in almost a month!), bought a couple new plastic containers at Target, deposited a bunch of checks, cleaned the garage and worked at packing/organizing the house. Tala and I got quite a bit done, but I couldn’t believe how quickly the day went. A few years ago, when I was unemployed and sat at home all day for three months, the days just seemed to drag by a year at a time. Today was over, it seemed, almost before it had begun!

Comments:
Sounds like your "work" at home, was more work "for" home. Of course, when I work at home, I do the same stuff. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?