Thursday, March 30, 2006

unlovable

I went to the sample gear sale today at Beach City Rocks and got a nice new hat. Then I went home. I went home without having much of a climb because the place was crawling with wild kids and because I don’t feel great. I have a cold coming on.

When I got home, I gave Schataje her treatment and gave Tala a bath (lucky dog). Now I am contemplating tidying up a bit before getting into bed early. I am also watching “Extreme Makeover Home Edition – After the Storm” which takes sappiness to a whole new level of sap.

Tomorrow, Tala will be attending school with me. The students are so excited. They have been waiting for this and asking about her everyday since I told them I would bring her in two weeks ago. Days when Tala visits are like holidays, the kids love her! I brought in this book for them to read to her. It is about a hideously ugly dog; Tala can relate.

Comments:
Tala may be hideous, but certainly not unlovable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?