Sunday, March 12, 2006

lazy weekend

I was so exhausted from Joshua Tree and all that yelling at kids that I needed to have a totally relaxed weekend.

On Saturday, Tala and I tried out the new Culver City Dog Park. It was neat, but has lots of room for improvement. Tala enjoyed meeting some nice new people and sniffing butts with other dogs.

On Sunday, Tala and I slept in late. Then we went to REI and spent a long time looking at books, admiring the Keen Newport H2 (see picture below), and helping Keith pick out a new hydration daypack. Then we went to Beach City Rocks and did some climbing. I have not been climbing in a couple of weeks due to time constraints and was disappointed to discover that in that short time I had lost some muscle strength in my back, bah!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?