Friday, February 17, 2006

schataje

Even though Schataje can't get past the patio, she is really enjoying getting to spend her days outdoors. When I get home from work, she hears me with those amazing cat ears and comes inside to greet me and get a kiss before returning to the sun and fresh air outside.

Schataje’s treatment tonight was a little tricky and she only got about 75cc because both Tala and Spencer decided that they wanted to crawl up into my lap too (jealous sibling syndrome). Schataje, repulsed by Tala and annoyed with Spencer bolted away, pulling the needle out and spraying saline everywhere. I guess I’ll have to put the sibs in the bedroom during Schataje’s treatments in the future.

Comments:
Bad Tala! Kick her for me.

I am so happy that Schataje is spending all day outside. Give her a kiss for me! :(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?