Tuesday, February 07, 2006

problems

Problem: My hot water heater now only produces enough hot water for a 10 minute shower
Resolution: I will face my fears and call the landlord to complain

Problem: My new IPOD Video does not accept normal video files and I don't want to pay to buy video conversion software
Resolution: I will ask Keith if he can illegally download me the necessary software

Problem: My life feels cluttered
Resolution: I will clean out one box in the garage every weekend until the clutter is abolished

Problem: My phone falls apart every time I try to use it
Resolution: I will get some duct-tape

Problem: Tala smells
Resolution: bathe Tala (produces new problem - no hot water left for me)

Comments:
Try this
http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

Only problem is that it takes about 1 hour to convert a 45 minute episode on my PC. Your laptop might be faster though.
 
Hi!

Sorry I havent been commenting much but the internet down here is soooo slow it´s all I can do to update my own blog!

Good job calling George. Tell him I say hello. Give clean Tala a kiss for me and tell her I miss her!!!! And tell Schataje to stop eating Tala´s food, bad cat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?