Tuesday, February 28, 2006

news

Trip:
I am leaving tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM (yikes!) for the California Charter School Conference up in Sacramento. The new dog sitter, Erin, will be watching Tala and the Cats for $20/day. I’ll be back late Thursday night.
Schataje:
Schataje has not been eating too well recently. She decided that she does not like her prescription food, so I have been trying out other new things just to see what she will eat. She likes Tuna and other seafood items. We are heading back to the vet in about 10 days so we’ll see how her blood work is then.
Climbing:
Thanks so generous birthday gift givers I am now richly outfitted in new climbing gear. I have my own rope and 7 of my own quickdraws. I also have some webbing (from Christmas). Keith got 8 quickdraws of his own plus a bunch of webbing and carabineers. Together we now have a complete outdoor climbing set-up and are excited to start climbing outdoors and inviting our friends along (Keith his OC climbing buddies and me my LA climbing buddies).
Summer School
I talked to my principal today and let her know that I am interested in teaching summer school. I volunteered to teach "anything" and she sounded pleased, but I hope she does not interpret that as “calculus”, because that wouldn’t go over well.

Comments:
Maybe This

Or maybe this

Can't wait...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?