Thursday, February 23, 2006

new items

stress
I have been fairly stressed this week because I have a lot going on at work and have gotten very backlogged with my TV/DVD viewing. Currently, I have one episode of Lost, 8 episodes of Star Trek:DS9, 4 movies, and 3 documentaries waiting to be watched.
red-tape
As many of you know, I am now “highly qualified” in my profession as a full, Level I credentialed teacher. However, it doesn’t end there. Next I have to do Level II and then after that, National Boards. Even though I did Level I at Cal State Long Beach, I have to complete an arduous application process to do Level II at Long Beach. The application process includes submitting two copies of a transcript from each educational institution I have attended (including CSULB). This is something I have already done thrice (when applying to the university, when applying to the Level I credential program and when applying for my credential). Since I have attended seven different higher educational institutions, that means I have submitted a total of 35 transcripts (totaling over $150) to CSULB in less than a year. *sigh*
ouch!
I accidentally poked myself with Schataje’s needle and boy-howdy that hurts. It still hurts now, 15 minutes later. I took a picture of the needle so you all can fully appreciate Schataje’s daily bravery.

Comments:
1. Do not stress about not being caught up on DVDs! No es importa!

2. Have you gotten your official credential yet? Are you taking any classes this semester? Remember to order a lot of transcripts from Rutgers because they are free.

3. And right after we talked about not poking yourself with the needle this morning! Pobrecita!
 
I have been awarded the "official" credential, signed by none other than our famous governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have never been interested in collecting autographs, but this is one I worked hard for and am proud to have!
 
Congratulations! You can probably sell that on eBay when you get your Level II.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?