Thursday, February 16, 2006

ironic

How sadly ironic that now that Schataje has what she always wished for, free access to the outdoors, she is too weak to jump over the fence and cannot get any farther than the patio. I can’t leave the patio gate open for fear that Tala would get out (if she ever figured out how to use the dog door that is). Poor Schataje.

I gave Schataje her second treatment today and she sat patiently in my lap for the whole five minutes, purring (I suspect out of nervousness rather than pleasure – who would enjoy having a needle rammed into their neck and 100cc of cold saline pumped in?).


Comments:
Poor schataje, reading these almost makes me cry! I am glad you are takingsuch good care of her - keep her alive until I get home.

I met a vet from Australia today and talked to him about Schataje and he says that the lifespan varies widely.

:(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?