Tuesday, January 17, 2006

test

I decided that since everyone else seems to have a blog that I should have one too. However, I am going to keep it a secret for a while until I can figure out if it is going to be really dumb and I'll never have anything interesting to say.

Here are the semi- interesting things going on in my life:

#1: I am leaving to spend the weekend at Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times on Friday (where I volunteer with kids with cancer) but I have not yet arranged for dog care for Tala. In my typical fashion, I have acknowledged that finding dog care gives me anxiety but have still been unable to complete the task. I realized that this was the type of thing that Jim would have taken care of and I guess it is good that I am forced to deal with it myself.

#2: Last month I lost a paycheck and have not received a replacement yet. Now I realize that I lost another paycheck and two reimbursement checks. Lost checks now total approximately $3,500. This is becoming a problem. Again, something Jim would have taken care of for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?