Tuesday, January 24, 2006

news

Have not written for a few days as I have been out of town, volunteering at Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, which, as the name implies, was good times. The theme of the weekend was "cartoons" and activities included: baking "smurf poo cookies" (blue colored chocolate chip cookies), playing cartoon charades, and making stop-motion films.

Highlight: watching my 12 and 13-year old campers get excited about running a face-paint booth at the "cartoon-ival"

Lowlight: bitterly cold temperatures up there near Idyllwild (see cold urticaria)

In other news, I recently purchased my own copy of "Settlers of Catan" my new favorite board game. It came in the mail today! Next I need "RoboRally".



Comments:
Can't wait to play some Settlers this weekend. I feel a win coming on...
 
Ha! You have never won against me. Of course, I could take pity on you and help you win...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?